www.acercapartners.com and www.acercapartners.es are internet domains owned by Acerca PARTNERS, S.L., S.L. with address Avda. de la Constitución, 2. 28850, Torrejón de Ardoz – Tel. +34 910 052 399 About PARTNERS S.L. declares that these websites are registered. This Legal Notice regulates the use of these domains. The use of this website implies the acceptance by the User of the conditions of use included in this Notice. On the other hand, About PARTNERS S.L. warns that, both the contents and services of this website and the conditions of use themselves, may be modified without prior notification.
2. Conditions of use
- The User is subject to the principles of Legality, Good Faith and Public Order, so he will be responsible for the veracity of the data provided. It will be, therefore, solely responsible for the falsehoods or inaccuracies that it makes and of the damages to Acerca PARTNERS, S.L. or third parties and that may arise from them.
- It is forbidden to reproduce, distribute, modify or copy the content of this page, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the domain or are legally authorized.
- It should be noted that Minors must obtain the permission of their parents, guardians, or legal representatives to access the services provided About PARTNERS S.L. is not responsible in the event that the data on this subject are inaccurate or false.
3. Data Protection
In the event that you send us your curriculum vitae, the information you provide us through it will be incorporated into a file whose responsible is Acerca PARTNERS, S.L., in order to study your academic and professional profile and be able to count on you to cover vacancies in the future that fit your profile in any of the companies of the Group. According to art. 5 of the Organic Law on Data Protection you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the communication of data between companies in the terms established in current regulations by contacting Acerca PARTNERS, S.L. Avda. de la Constitución, 2. 28850, Torrejón de Ardoz, tel. +34 910 052 399, email: [email protected]
ACERCA PARTNERS S.L.
Manage the sending of information and requests from interested parties
Consent of the interested party
Other group companies, collaborators, and data processors
Access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Company Name: ACERCA PARTNERS S.L.
Tax ID: B87416111
Address: Avda. de la Constitución, 2. 28850, Torrejón de Ardoz
Email: [email protected]
ACERCA PARTNERS S.L. we treat the information provided by interested persons through our website for the following purposes:
- Attention to your queries, for which the data you provide and those generated in the process of managing the consultation will be kept in our system
- Personnel selection: in this case we will file your CV for a maximum time of 2 years
We will not elaborate a “commercial profile”, based on the information provided. No automated decisions will be made based on this profile.
The non-acceptance of this purpose means that we will not be able to answer your queries or participate in human resources processes.
We will not keep your personal data for any purpose for longer than necessary and will only retain the personal data necessary in connection with that purpose. In addition, we have to maintain certain information in accordance with the law or for as long as is reasonably necessary to comply with regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse or enforce our terms and conditions.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the consent of the interested party.
Your data will not be transferred, but the managers at ACERCA PARTNERS S.L. may have access to them: for the development of all its processes.
- Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether ACERCA PARTNERS S.L. is processing personal data concerning them, and to the following information: the purposes of the treatment; the categories of data being processed; the addressees or categories of recipients to whom they have been or will be communicated; if possible, the expected period of retention of the personal data or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
- Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected
- The interested parties may request the deletion of personal data concerning them when one of the following circumstances occurs: that they are not necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or processed; withdraw consent and the processing is not based on another legal basis; you object to the processing and other legitimate grounds for the processing do not prevail; that have been treated unlawfully.
- In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. ACERCA PARTNERS S.L. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Data subjects have the right to portability, which implies that the personal data of the data subject are transmitted directly from one controller to another, without the need for them to be previously transmitted to the data subject himself, whenever this is technically possible.
- Interested persons have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time.
- Interested persons have the right to complain to the Supervisory Authority.
You can also find out in the Citizen’s Guide published by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection through the following link: http://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/canaldocumentacion/publicaciones/common/Guias/GUIA_CIUDADANO.pdf
You can exercise the rights listed below in the email [email protected], along with a copy of a document proving your identity.
6. Data source
Likewise, we inform you that we only collect the data directly from the interested party.
7. Legal or contractual nature of the data collected:
The data collected is not a legal or contractual requirement, but it is a necessary requirement to be able to provide the requested services. However, if the required data is not provided, we will not be able to provide you with the requested services.
8. Automated decisions:
There are no automated decisions regarding your data.
9. Data retention time:
4 years from the end of our relationship, except for CVs which will be kept for a maximum period of 2 years.